HealthPartners Institute Continuing Medical Education provides physicians and healthcare professionals opportunities to maintain, develop and increase their medical knowledge and skills. We offer many activities to cultivate a lifelong commitment to learning.
Our programs are designed to provide you with the most up-to-date educational information, covering all areas of medical practice. We are nationally-accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education, and provide a comprehensive program of conferences, workshops, seminars, lectures and grand rounds to nearly 7,000 participants per year.
For more information or to request a brochure, contact the Office of Continuing Medical Education
- Sharing the Journey: Advanced Illness Care November 7–8, 2017 Register Online
- 7th Annual Mental Health Summit November 9, 2017 Register Online
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time November 15, 2017 Register Online
- 31st Annual Primary Care Update November 16–17 Register Online
- Cardiovascular Update: Practical Concepts and Advancements November 30–December 1, 2017 Register Online
- Geriatric Update December 7–8, 2017 Register Online