What We Do
We support training practice ready clinicians, workforce modeling and the development of a sustainable financial model for the future of health professional education at HealthPartners.
We are a department within the HealthPartners Institute.
We are a systems-thinking team that is passionate about the value that health professional education adds to our patient care and our healthcare system. We believe co-creating value is the most meaningful approach for the best outcomes.
We emphasize the alignment of patient experience, quality improvement and interprofessional learning.
We are licensed as a private career school with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, sections 141.21 to 141.32.
- Competency-based medical education and residency coordination
- Coordination of advanced practice clinical experiences
- Experiential learning in simulation-based environments
- Online resources available through the medical library
- Community of practice (CoP) for health professional educators, administrators and programs